Re: bad subs, cont. Deb

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:37:41 PDT

That's one thing I do... I leave a separate project
for a sub. Something easy but time-consuming. Often,
if I can plan ahead, I get a draw squad video or two
and they can draw the lessons in their sketchbooks.
For the little ones, I leave modeling clay. Since I
am rarely out (or at least I was until I started
infertility treatments this month), they always
enjoyed the treat of "free play with clay."
teri

<<i thought I had planned everything
out so thoroughly and was so shocked to come back
into that mess after one
short hour. >>