Re: good tempera paint

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:29:27 PDT

I use the Nasco Country School tempera. In my old
district, we used ARtista II, and this is very
comparable. I don't notice any difference. Goes on
smooth, good blending of colors, a wide range of
color.
teri
--- Nutmeg <4nutmeg@home.com> wrote:
I use Artista II tempera by Binney/Smith. The color
mixing of primaries is excellent! No mud and not
chalky - the kids really get the feel of how colors
are formed. Cheap, too - my district gets it for
$1.38/pint. Has anyone tried RichArt metallic
temperas. I just ordered some to try it out. Our
district used to buy Color-Brite tempera from
Southwest School Supply, Their metallics were
pretty good.
Jean in San Diego