re:curriculum

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D. (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 12:04:51 PDT

Dear All,

About ideas on curriculum....The National Art Education Association has a
book that lists and describes some of the best parts of curriculums across
the country. Contact NAEA to receive a copy. It is relatively
inexpensive. You can also contact many of the places sited in the book for
more information. I am sorry I don't have the exact title, but you can
call NAEA or go to their web site for information.

Hope this is of some help.

Diane

At 8:55 AM 10/16/00, Judie wrote:
>Hope you'll post this to the list. My school is studying curriculum again
>this year, and it would be great to show what other schools acrosss the
>country are doing.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Judie

Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D.