good tempera paint

---------

From: Nutmeg (4nutmeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 09:24:50 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C03752.EF281000

I use Artista II tempera by Binney/Smith. The color mixing of primaries =
is excellent! No mud and not chalky - the kids really get the feel of =
how colors are formed. Cheap, too - my district gets it for $1.38/pint. =
Has anyone tried RichArt metallic temperas. I just ordered some to try =
it out. Our district used to buy Color-Brite tempera from Southwest =
School Supply, Their metallics were pretty good.
Jean in San Diego

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C03752.EF281000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I use Artista II tempera by =
Binney/Smith.&nbsp; The=20
color mixing of primaries is excellent!&nbsp; No mud and not chalky - =
the kids=20
really get the feel of how colors are formed.&nbsp; Cheap, too - my =
district=20
gets it for $1.38/pint.&nbsp; Has anyone tried RichArt metallic =
temperas.&nbsp;=20
I just ordered some to try it out.&nbsp; Our district used to buy =
Color-Brite=20
tempera from Southwest School Supply,&nbsp; Their metallics were pretty=20
good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jean in San =
Diego</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C03752.EF281000--