Re: lost my mind

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 05:51:49 PDT

Carolyn, you always are ahead of the curve on this teaching thing!!!!! BTW has
the high school group become defunct? Haven't heard from anyone lately.
I'm a little less active on the list of late--except for the long political
opinion I got off my chest last week. Don't know if it ever came through,
but seems lots of people were against airing political views on the list.

If you wouldn't mind sharing the person who planned you trip to NY, I'd
certainly appreciate it. I've taken two groups of about 10 students each
time to New York, but not for that inexpensive. We stayed in Newark and
rented a van to go into Manhattan--you can imagine how excited I was to
drive a 15 passenger van loaded with students. It wasn't as bad as I
thought. Atlanta has become a nightmare as far as traffic, so it was sorta
like being at home.

Hope your year is off to a fabulous start. Mine is, and I'm really
enjoying my Art II and AP classes.

Thanks.

Judie

I am taking 32 - 10-12 graders to Washington DC from Kinston NC for three