Re: bad subs, cont.

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 17:25:08 PDT

HI -

First, when I was whining about my sub fiasco I was in NO WAY insinuating
that all subs are bad. I know there are many good subs, unfortunately we
dont get to pick and choose and good subs are at a premium. ANY subs are at
a premium - they are underpaid and underappreciated.

Anyway, I cant lock my cabinets because most of them are the kind that slide
open on tracks like closets. I like the idea of not working the current
project, and leaving the class with a video or some other activity. That
way the sub could know there is no reason to go in any of the cabinets. Its
just really frustrating for me becuase i thought I had planned everything
out so thoroughly and was so shocked to come back into that mess after one
short hour.

Thanks for the advice!
Deb