Re: lost my mind

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 14:55:22 PDT

>...(snip).... I am putting together a 3-nite "Art Appreciation"
>trip to NYC.
>The company I am booking with is JuniorTours (anyone have an experience
with
>them)? We will visited 4 Museums and the galleries in SOHO as well as do
the
>Times Square, NikeTown, Hardrock cafe thing. we have the option of a show
>(at an additional cost) or a pool party at the hotel (no added cost). It
is
>priced at $439.00 which included transportation, meals, except lunches, and
>admission fees to all the museums. I'm looking at taking 25, 9-12 graders
>with one other chaperone and the tour guide who is with you all the time.
>Has anyone ever done this before? Used this company? recommend a different
>company? Appreciate your comments in advance. Oh, and if you see my mind,
>be kind to it. It could use a rest. >Gabrielle

I am taking 32 - 10-12 graders to Washington DC from Kinston NC for three
days in three weeks. Threre is a local man here who does the planning and
makes all of the arrangements for us. We will have five chaperones on this
trip. It is costing my students $180 each.

I'd like to know how your trip turns out. I've seen those tours advertised
before and some of my students have mentioned going go New York.
Carolyn Roberts