RE: solutions for museums

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D. (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 13:53:08 PDT

Kimberly,

Good suggestions on making contacts with museum personnel. It seems
museums have their procedures and difficulties as well. The more we talk
to each other about solutions and obstacles the better we will understand
each other.

I know sometimes people are quick to criticize before finding out all the
facts. Not that anyone has been criticizing, but when people get
discouraged, as we all do, we sometimes don't understand the other side.

Thanks for sharing.

Diane

Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D.
dianegregory@earthlink.net