Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: curriculum question

From: Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 13:38:14 PDT

Hi Ken!
Read your post and many of your previous posts. Your answers
(suggestions and comments) have always been in line with what I would do in
any given situation, so when I see your name on the post, I read it with
Anyway, would it be possible for you to send me your curriculum also? I
have several Beginning Art classes (among other classes) and am always
interested in making them better.
Thanks so much!
Barb Felsecker