RE: Why Would Teachers not use Museum Educational Curriculum-long answer-

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 12:51:25 PDT

Deb,
Where are you in West Texas? I know a mobile museum is on Howard's Long
Term plan for SAMFA/CAM, but other things are higher priority right now
including finishing furnishing SAMFA's new home and a new location for CAM.
We are also evaluating options for distance learning, which would include
opportunities for pre/post tour enrichment for our far-flung West Texas
Districts.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net) -visit
CAM Administrator