testing and the visual arts

---------

From: Gae Kane (missmolly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 12:16:01 PDT

I have noted that some arts teachers are using the TAAS format for
questioning students. I maintain sketch books in which students also keep
personal commentary on their own work along with written answers to my
questions. I would be very interested in more information on the TAAS
format, including samples of the questions. Anything that would help me
check the students level of understanding the lesson (the art history,
artist, and technical components). Thanks Gae Kane