Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Web sites for kids

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 10:28:35 PDT

Since there has been some interest in Web sites for kids, I have updated my
page "Just for Kids":

I found that many of the links were no longer active--but I did run across a
few more to add. Here are some pages I thought might interest you:

National Gallery

Australia Museum of Art- Learning about color

Crayola activities--has some Mandala coloring pages

Lessons for Nigeria- grades K-1 (lots of activities!)

List of lessons for integrating art/social studies

If you have a school web page and I do not have it listed at the bottom,
please forward the URL to me or to the Getty list

Have a good week!

Judy Decker