Web sites for kids

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 10:28:35 PDT

Since there has been some interest in Web sites for kids, I have updated my
page "Just for Kids":
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

I found that many of the links were no longer active--but I did run across a
few more to add. Here are some pages I thought might interest you:

National Gallery
http://www.nga.gov/kids/

Australia Museum of Art- Learning about color
http://www.austmus.gov.au/colour/

Crayola activities--has some Mandala coloring pages
http://www.crayola.com/activitybook/results.cfm

Lessons for Nigeria- grades K-1 (lots of activities!)
http://multimedia2.freac.fsu.edu/fga/academy/k1niger.htm

List of lessons for integrating art/social studies
http://multimedia2.freac.fsu.edu/fga/academy/

If you have a school web page and I do not have it listed at the bottom,
please forward the URL to me or to the Getty list
(mailto:mdecker@alpha.wcoil.com)

Have a good week!

Judy Decker