Re: (LONG) Why Teachers don't use Museum Educational Curriculum

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D. (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 08:24:41 PDT

Maggie,

What a great commitment you show to your students and to us. I am
overwhelmed by your commitment to art education.

The trip sounded really fantastic. What a great role model you are.

Thinking back on my own high school years, I remember the field trips I
took quite well. I remember we went to a Junior College art department, an
advertising studio and to the art museum. It is quite a lot of work to
make this kind of thing happen.

I am sure your students will never forget that experience.

Cheers,

Diane

Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D.
dianegregory@earthlink.net