The 4-block schedule

---------

From: Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 16:26:54 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C0360C.545A85E0

Hello Everyone!
Our high school is going to be changing to the four-block schedule =
next fall and I'm very curious to hear from all of you art educators who =
have taught (or are teaching) the four-block. Does four-block work =
better for you and your classes than the traditional schedule (6 class =
day). Have any of your schools changed to the four-block, only to =
change back again to what you were doing before? Are there any of you =
out there whose schools once considered four-block and decided against =
it? WHY? =20
Just curious to see what reactions I might get....thanks a bunch!
Barb F.

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C0360C.545A85E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello Everyone!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Our high school is going to be =
changing to=20
the four-block schedule next fall and I'm very curious to hear from all =
of you=20
art educators who have taught (or are teaching) the =
four-block.&nbsp;Does=20
four-block work better for you and your classes than the traditional =
schedule (6=20
class day).&nbsp; Have any of your schools changed to the four-block, =
only to=20
change back again to what you were doing before?&nbsp; Are there any of =
you out=20
there whose schools once considered four-block and decided against =
it?&nbsp;=20
WHY?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just curious to see what =
reactions I might=20
get....thanks a bunch!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Barb F.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C0360C.545A85E0--