Re: tempera mural basecoat?

---------

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 13:36:03 PDT

I think the house paint would be fine. What are you covering the twmpra with?
Last year when we did a mural I had the studnets mix tempra with a gel medium
from Golden Paints. It worked very well for the think impasto we were trying
to acheive to show Van Gogh's technique. Then I also coated it with matt
polymer.
Exactly what is the cardboard/wood stuff? Where did you get it and how much
did it cost?
Yvette