Re: opening activity

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 12:46:40 PDT

My 7th graders first assignment is a "doodle" design on their sketchbook
covers. First we explore what expressive lines , worksheet and drawing lines to
music, then I tie that in with their sketchbook cover where they create unusual
lines or doodles. The kids who have black paper covers get a real nice( almost
neon) look with colored pencils.
MaryB