Re: curriculum question

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 11:02:59 PDT

Wait a minute- what do you mean by curriculum? When
you refer to your curriculum are you talking about the
one that you have established or one that is
determined by your district, school, or whatever? This
is my first year, and all I have is the SC Visual Arts
Guidelines which are so vague (not to mention
redundant) that I could do just about anything and get
away with it. However, I have spent the first nine
weeks teaching the elements and I am going to focus on
the principles in the second. I am using a variety of
media and having to do "filler" lessons here and there
because I need time to do examples and gather
supplies. Whew! It is tough! Don't know what I'd do
without the list.........
Jayna