Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Begin your search at Artcyclopedia

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 09:33:05 PDT

For those who have not been to Artcyclopedia lately--check it out:

I was really surprised with the new updates to this site. All of the links
pages for artists that I checked were updated October 10. I was looking for
more info on Pop Art.

Artcyclopedia- list of Pop Artists

Here is the link for the Andy Warhol online lesson I told you about (A PDF
file you can download)

I hope resources like this continue to be free.

Judy Decker

P.S. Just thought I would post this resource...The "Art Elf" is returning to
work Monday. For those who may have missed it--Stuart Chaffet (sp?) featured on the "Computer Cafe" today on PBS. It is a good way to get what
you want (and more than what you need). When you need to search try: or