Gold paint

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:12:40 PDT

When I need to get the "Gold" for Egyptian like work I use gold foil
paper and glue it into place. (Not gold leaf) I have been fortunate
to have a donation of peel and stick gold and silver foil paper from a
printing company but before that I bought the paper from sax and cut
and pasted it for the project. Cheap, neat, non toxic, and so easy.

>From: "Ms. Davies" <CDAVIES@TownSchool.org>

>Subject: Warping Foamcore
>Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2000, 1:41 PM
> Also about a year ago there was a mention of a particularly good gold
> paint . I can't find the digest in the archive , does someone have it
> safe in their rolodex???
> Any experience you've had in creating an Egyptian scene would be most
> welcome.
Cynthia