Re: Curriculum question

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 19:28:56 PDT

I think Brenda has posed some very good questions. I have asked similar ones
before and had no replies. Not sure why? We are at the beginning of revamping
our curiculum and we are to write measureable objectives for assessing each
student. The trouble is I can't see being forced to teach the exact same
lesson year after year (or for me it would also be every 6 weeks). I feel one
can still meet certain basic objectives with a variety of lessons. For example,
if I'm teaching basic color theory with a focus on analagous colors, I could
use many different lessons to do it.
Would love to hear more thoughts on this.
MaryB