Re: compare brands of oil pastels

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:55:57 PDT

Prang is okay, Pentel is also.

>>> 4nutmeg@home.com 10/13 11:32 AM >>>
I am an elementary art teacher and have used Pentel oil pastels with
good results. Our district is now stocking Colorific and I find that
colors don't blend as well. Does anyone have advice on these cheaper
brands, or experience with Prang and Sargent? Thanks! Jean

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: Billse@fsusd.k12.ca.us