fun day.......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 21:28:01 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3054230881_597303_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
I wanted to share with all of you a fun experience I had this morning. Upon
walking up to the front door of my artroom, I noticed what I thought was
shaving cream around the edges of my door frame. Closer inspection proved to
be caulking compound all around the door frame and in the keyhold. I checked
the other door. Same thing. I had a hard time coming to grips with this
because it's too early in the year for me to have pissed off a student so I
had no clue why I was chosen. Took us an hour to get the doors open before
the kids came and the custodian and I were gigglin' hysterically by the
time we finished cleaning.

Which reminds me of another fun day. Arrived one morning (4 years ago) to
see graffiti sprawled all over the campus. Really bad stuff about almost all
the teachers with ugly graphics of body parts included. However, I had to
smile when I saw my windows. There...in huge spraypaint letters
read...."Kool teacher". I was soooo proud of that, I didn't want it ever
washed off. (big smile).

A day in the life of middle school. TA-TA.....

--MS_Mac_OE_3054230881_597303_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>fun day.......</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
*******************<BR>
I wanted to share with all of you a fun experience I had this morning. Upon=
walking up to the front door of my artroom, I noticed what I thought was sh=
aving cream around the edges of my door frame. Closer inspection proved to b=
e caulking compound all around the door frame and in the keyhold. I checked =
the other door. Same thing. I had a hard time coming to grips with this beca=
use it's too early in the year for me to have pissed off a student so I had =
no clue why I was chosen. Took us an hour to get the doors open before the k=
ids came and the custodian and I were gigglin' &nbsp;hysterically by the tim=
e we finished cleaning. <BR>
<BR>
Which reminds me of another fun day. Arrived one morning (4 years ago) to s=
ee graffiti sprawled all over the campus. Really bad stuff about almost all =
the teachers with ugly graphics of body parts included. However, I had to sm=
ile when I saw my windows. There...in huge spraypaint letters read....&quot;=
Kool teacher&quot;. I was soooo proud of that, I didn't want it ever washed =
off. (big smile).<BR>
<BR>
A day in the life of middle school. &nbsp;TA-TA.....<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3054230881_597303_MIME_Part--