question

---------

From: chad frase (frasecj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:42:23 PDT

I am a student at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. I was wondering
if anyone could help me with some information for a presentation I am
giving? I have to find out when the arts were first added to school
curriculums and how they have diminished and even been cut since that date.
Any sources or personal knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chad Frase