My co-teacher is on my $&^*& list.....<vent>

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 20:20:08 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C034A2.F64F1CA0

This morning I was informed that I now have a 3rd period class. Did I =
get any heads up on this? No. Did I have time to prepare? No. Why do =
I have a 3rd period class now? Because my co-teacher cannot handle some =
of the kids in that class. =20

Apparently, and obviously without discussing it with _me_, my co-teacher =
went to the principal and got her 3rd period (which only has 20 kids in =
the first place)class split in half. She was apparently allowed to =
choose the kids to give to me, and now I have not just one but all of =
her nightmare students. She also arranged for this to happen on the day =
she was to be off campus all day. On top of all that, the STUDENTS have =
known for several days that this class was to be split.

Of course, since she was OUT today, I have yet to speak to her about =
this. If she had talked to me about it in the first place, I wouldn't =
mind taking the class (even the ones she can't handle; I'm meaner than =
she is;)_) but it really galls me that she went behind my back.

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C034A2.F64F1CA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This morning I was informed that I now =
have a 3rd=20
period class.&nbsp; Did I get any heads up on this?&nbsp; No.&nbsp; Did =
I have=20
time to prepare?&nbsp; No.&nbsp; Why do I have a 3rd period class =
now?&nbsp;=20
Because my co-teacher cannot handle some of the kids in that =
class.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Apparently, and obviously without =
discussing it=20
with _me_, my co-teacher went to the principal and got&nbsp;her&nbsp;3rd =
period=20
(which only has 20 kids in the first place)class split in half.&nbsp; =
She was=20
apparently allowed to choose the kids to give to me, and now I have not =
just one=20
but all of her&nbsp;nightmare students.&nbsp; She also arranged for this =
to=20
happen on the day she was to be off campus all day.&nbsp; On top of all =
that,=20
the STUDENTS have known for several days that this class was to be=20
split.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Of course, since she was OUT today, I =
have yet to=20
speak to her about this.&nbsp; If she had talked to me about it in the =
first=20
place, I wouldn't mind taking the class (even the ones she can't handle; =
I'm=20
meaner than she is;)_) but it really galls me that she went behind my=20
back.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>L. P.=20
Skeen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"http://www.living-tree.net">www.living-tree.net</A><BR>Living =
Tree=20
Pottery &amp; Handmade Soaps<BR>Summerfield, NC<BR>"I have to take my =
paycheck=20
to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C034A2.F64F1CA0--