RE: opening activities

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 19:52:23 PDT

With groups PK - 3rd "Come in and sit down criss cross apple sauce fold your
legs in front of you"
With groups 4th - 6th "Come in and sit down in front of the blue desk, on
your bottoms with your legs folded in front of you"
We quickly go over what I expect if the kids are 2nd on up I ask them "What
do staff members wear on their hands, when we are moving art". We go over
all the museum rules, with reason. I remind them to get more time in the art
studio they have to do 2 things. Listen to me when I ask for their
attention, and clean up as they finish an activity. Cleaner they keep the
art studio the more time they have on the tables.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator