Re: Gifted and Talented Cirriculum

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 18:28:24 PDT

I agree. The assignments should hopefully be open- ended. I have stated in my
sort of syllabus that the kids take home for a parent signature, that
assignments are designed so that if a student needs more challenge he/she can
take the assignment to a higher level.
But we do offer a Honors class for our 7th & 8th graders that goes all year
and gives those students an opportunity to use different materials and delve in
to longer term assignments.
MaryB