Gold tempera paint........

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 17:25:41 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
> Also about a year ago there was a mention of a particularly good gold
> paint . I can't find the digest in the archive , does someone have it
> safe in their rolodex???
*

Yes. To repeat the gold paint "find"...I mentioned you could buy it from
Molly Hawkins House Art Supplies. They have a small catalogue online at...

http://www.mollyhawkins.com/

You can order directly from this website.....
follow these directions.....
1. go to website
2. hit "paint"
3. hit"tempera"
4. hit Sargent & Gothic
5. look for SARG-GOLD....it's bright gold (the silver is bright too). It's
$4.77 a 16 oz. bottle.

I bought a ton of it because the art supply businesses now aren't carrying
it anymore so it's hard to find. This was the ONLY source I found. You'll
like it. Toodles.......