Re: computer graphics lauren

---------

From: lava5000 (lava5000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 16:10:02 PDT

Leo-
Thank you for all the ideas. I will hold onto your email address,and will
let you know of any ideas we think up. I do know that I would like the
students to learn about perspective with me, and then in the computer class
create a digital cityscape.
We have to have our course outline to the office by the end of November. I
will know more than about what we are doing, and will be sure to send the
info to you.
Lauren

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html