Send notes home in Spanish

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 18:03:31 PDT

Here is a site that will translate any text into several languages. It
could be a
real help getting simple messages home to households where only spanish
is
spoken by the parents. I would use it with caution and I plan on having
certain
students check the translation for me. I'm in a Middle School with many

spanish speaking families and even our Spanish teacher doesn't speak
Spanish.
(She's a sub till we locate a Spanish teacher)
http://www.freetranslation.com/
Try it out, Woody in KC