Re: Short - don't delete w/o reading...

---------

From: wendy sauls (wsauls_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 15:36:00 PDT

hi larry!

i just heard nader speak at uf this afternoon! WOW! it enrages and
terrifies me that not only was his disallowed from participating in the
debates, he was not even admitted. what is this we live in? nader's
anti-corporate welfare, anti-defense-black-hole-spending platform gives me
hope... as far as i'm concerned, gore and bush are two peas in a pod. i
have no faith that either of them truly care much about us, the people, or
the country, the land...they lack the courage to do anything about it even
if they did.

wendy