Art & Technology Integration (K-12 unit plans)

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 13:32:22 PDT

Below is a site I happened upon that has the beginnings of some
Art/Technology integration plans. The few plans I looked at did not have
detailed instructions--although it did have the "Pop Art" lesson I suggested
earlier. (The URL is long and may need to be copied and pasted to work)

"The Community Discovered project builds upon and extends the impact of the
Art and Technology Integration (ATI) Project"

http://communitydisc.wst.esu3.k12.ne.us/CGI/TAF/cdunitplan.taf?function=disp
layall

Please post additional ones that you find as this is a topic that interests
many members.

Judy Decker