Re: Data on Art Education & Test scores

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 09:37:49 PDT

Try this web site,http://www.aaae.org/artsbro/arts_bro.htm

>>> FREELAS@GardnerK12.org 10/12 9:15 AM >>>
Does anyone out there have information regarding how the arts have improved
test scores? A speaker at a conference last year I think she was from
Marshfield talked about a study that showed students involved in the ARTS
scored higher on the MCAS tests. We all know that art makes better problem
solvers but I'm presently looking for data and studies to back it up.
Thanks, Sue

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: Billse@fsusd.k12.ca.us