Re: Gifted and Talented Cirriculum

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 08:51:06 PDT

Try going to the GATE web site of your state and see what's available or links, good luck.

>>> wynne@alpena.cc.mi.us 10/12 9:01 AM >>>
Greetings,
I have a B.F.A. and am in the process of obtaining a teaching certificate to teach art K-12.
I was asked by the principal of the Elementary school where I am doing observation to come up with an art curriculum to teach gifted and talented students after school grades 1-8. This school currently does not have an art teacher and I think they are considering me to fill the vacancy. I would appreciate any suggestions for a curriculum for these students. I would like to have art history be part of their learning but need help coming up with an outline. Once I have an outline, I can fill in the blanks.
Thank You.
wynne@alpena.cc.mi.us