Gifted and Talented Cirriculum

---------

From: Wynne Erickson (wynne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 09:01:40 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0342B.08CD8A60

Greetings,
I have a B.F.A. and am in the process of obtaining a teaching =
certificate to teach art K-12.=20
I was asked by the principal of the Elementary school where I am doing =
observation to come up with an art curriculum to teach gifted and =
talented students after school grades 1-8. This school currently does =
not have an art teacher and I think they are considering me to fill the =
vacancy. I would appreciate any suggestions for a curriculum for these =
students. I would like to have art history be part of their learning =
but need help coming up with an outline. Once I have an outline, I can =
fill in the blanks.
Thank You.
wynne@alpena.cc.mi.us

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0342B.08CD8A60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Greetings,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have a B.F.A. and am in the process of obtaining a =
teaching=20
certificate to teach art K-12.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;I was asked by the principal of the Elementary =
school=20
where I am doing observation to come up with an art curriculum to teach =
gifted=20
and talented students after school grades 1-8.&nbsp; This school =
currently does=20
not have an art teacher and I think they are considering me to fill the=20
vacancy.&nbsp; I would appreciate any suggestions for a curriculum for =
these=20
students.&nbsp; I would like to have art history be part of their =
learning but=20
need help coming up with an outline.&nbsp; Once I have an outline, I can =
fill in=20
the blanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank You.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:wynne@alpena.cc.mi.us">wynne@alpena.cc.mi.us</A></FONT></D=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0342B.08CD8A60--