Re: FYI...block sender option?

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 20:52:04 PDT

Sally....

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I thought I was "going crazy"...
everybody else must have a newer version of Outlook than I do...where
their's says "Message", my says "Compose"... and there's no "Block Sender"
on it...
But thanks to everybody for telling me where it is "suppposed" to be...
Carolyn