Re: FYI...block sender option?

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 20:35:05 PDT

"Outlook Express" and the Outlook e-mail offered via the Microsoft 97, 98 or
2000 Outlook e-mail is different as far as configurations and options. I
deferred to the "express" version of e-mail included in the many versions of
"Microsoft Windows" as an operating system. At this junction things get
confusing if you are not familiar with what your default e-mail program is -
or how to change - or configure either.
-=deb=-
----- this message refers to-----