Re: FYI...block sender option?

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 19:13:02 PDT

Carolyn,

Look up at the top left of your screen. The first stripe has an envelope w/
a blue arrow going around it.. Ignore that stripe and move down to the next
one. See the words FILE, EDIT, VIEW, TOOLS, *MESSAGE*, and HELP. Click on
the word MESSAGE. Scroll down and you will see the option BLOCK SENDER.
You use that option to block the bad guys. :)

Lisa