Art Advocate-Brand

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 16:34:30 PDT

Hi all, just thought I'd pass along a bit of news from our local paper.
The president (?) of Indiana University ( Bloomington would like to see
more emphasis on arts and humanities. He thinks that there is a
dangerous trend of playing down the importance of art. I don't have
urls in front of me, but think there would be more info in the Indy
Star, or the Republic.com or Papers out of Bloomington. Betsy