Re: FYI...

---------

Nnaell_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 15:13:32 PDT

after trying everything.....this is what I found actually works. Sorry to
junk up everyone's e-mail with a suggestion!

From bounce-artsednet-5780@lists.pub.getty.edu 11 Oct 2000 17:35:54 -0800
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: RE: If you could propose an Ideal Art Program what would it be like?
Date: 11 Oct 2000 17:35:54 -0800
From: whest177@wheatstate.com

I teach Art 1-4 together in one class - I split this into 4 9-week sessions. 1st 9 weeks = drawing, 2nd = painting, 3rd=ceramics, 4th=art history research/sculpture. If anyone has any ideas on making this more managable I'd love to hear from them!
~Michal