RE: Michigan conference

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:20:44 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C033B8.59FFCFB0

Hi!

Sorry about your cold - eat lots of chicken soup!
My co-teacher and I are planning on being at the conference, but we are not
going up to Traverse until Friday morning. I would love to meet all the
other Michiganders on this list - can we do it on Friday or Saturday? We
will most likely leave pretty early on Sunday.

Thanks!

Julie