Re: Power Point Presentation!

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 10:29:32 PDT

Power Point has several good "how to" books out, a few hours of research should have you ready to do a good presentation. Follow the "wizard's" instructions for a hands on tutorial but do get a book to finish the presentation.

>>> s_loftin@yahoo.com 10/11 9:27 AM >>>
Hello all. I am an undergrad student at Texas Tech
University. I have a 10 minute power point
presentation due Friday. It has to target the ages of
6-16. I was just curious if any one knows where I can
get some good information fast! Thanks allot.