Question about arts programs in other countries

---------

From: Beth Hopper (bethhop71_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 10:08:12 PDT

Is there anyone out there who has information on arts
programs for secondary schools in other countries that
are similar to what we have here in the states? I'm a
graduate student at Southwest Texas and I'm doing a
research paper on programs like the ones we are doing
here where arts are featured at the core of the
curriculum. I'm just looking for some good sources,
my poor mouse is tired from surfing. Any suggestions?