Re: FYI...

---------

From: Davis, Lisa (davisli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:09:50 PDT

Most internet e-mails have a "block sender" option. All you need to do is click that option and you will not get another message from that sleezoid.

Nnaell@aol.com wrote:
> Everytime I got one of those unwated mails, I sent a
> note to AOL (my service provider) and I also sent a note to the sleezoid who
> sent me the letter.

Most internet savvy people advise *against* responding to unwanted email
solicitations, since a response indicates they have a live email address
to work with and may pass it along to others. No response is just that,
no response--and a waste of the sender's time--thus your address will
eventually be dropped.

best wishes,
joseph

---