Online Children's Art Museum

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 07:10:08 PDT

I just go this information in the mail (U.S. Postal) today about
ArtSonia--Thought I would pass it on to you.

http://www.artsonia.com/

It is probably easier for us to put our student work on our own Web
sites--but this site gives the students a glimpse of art work from students
all over the world. Those of you who do not have easy access to school Web
sites, may want to check this service out.

Judy Decker