Lauren's Class

---------

From: Jessica Georg (jessica_georg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 06:15:36 PDT

Lauren,
Email me about your new graphics class. I'm doing the same and can tell you
more about our experience.
Jessica

My principal wants the computer teacher and I
to create a graphics art class. There will be about 60 kids taking the
course next year. 30 of them will be with me doing hands on art, and the
other 30 will be with the computer teacher.