Re(2): abortion

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 05:52:45 PDT

PS  Recent studies, and I can find them for you if you wish, have proven that most (not all) children are better off in a home where the parents fight, yet try to stay together, than in broken homes. The damage is astronomical in single parent homes and homes where parents have divorced. I know I risk an onslaught of reprisals from manyof you because there are more divorces than marriages than have survived modern times, but these are the facts of recent studies so yell at them, notme.

ann carolan