Re: Penn & Teller "Behind the Scenes"

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 19:52:40 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*

>From: "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net>

> Penn & Teller? Are these the same guys who do the disgusting pseudo-comedy
> routines wearing suits? Big tall guy w/ long hair, and shorter balding
> guy? If so, I'm surprised they have something on tape that's fit for
> children to see. What are these videos about?
*

The big tall guy has long hair in a ponytail, the shorter one had hair like
a perm on my videos and he doesn't talk. I've never seen them do anything
disqusting personally so can't relate to what you seem to have seen. They
are EXCELLENT hosts for these videos. Though someone one this list disliked
the "color" one, it was MY personal favorite out of all of them. My second
favorite was "line" with Wayne Thiebaud. Both of these are great for my
6-7th graders.