Re: image transfer

---------

Rdunkelart_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 16:44:57 PDT

In a message dated 10/10/00 7:59:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us writes:

<< acrylic gesso, >>

Ann and everyone else- it is acrylic medium that dries clear NOT gesso which
dries white and flaky. Put several coats of acrylic medium on - let dry and
then soak
in water till really wet. Peel off paper backing. Would take two sessions.
Could
be done first in the morning and then finish the soaking and peeling in the
afternoon. .Roberta