Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Computer Graphics lessons (middle school)

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 16:13:53 PDT

Several have asked for Middle School plans for computer graphics. One good
one is photo manipulation Andy Warhol style (alter colors to bold contrasts
using Posterize and hue/saturation features). My student made four different
color choices using a variety of features of PhotoDeluxe. I have my own
sample (done demonstrating animation for the students) on our school server.
Click on the link for "another me" under my photo (one of my example

One of the list members sent me a lesson plan for PhotoShop last year (I
revised it for PhotoDeluxe). There is also a lesson plan on the Warhol
Museum site.

I have also had students manipulate traditional prints and drawings combined
with digital image
7th grade- Print manipulation combined with digital image

This is lesson combining digital image with a drawing (woven together)

Our own Carolyn Roberts has some great lessons

The Art Teacher Connection

Arts & Technology

Art, Math and Music

Elementary Computer Graphics

A new lesson I would like to try this year integrates math. I would like to
try an "earth mandala" (using flip, orientation, rotation features of
PhotoDeluxe) inspired by this site:

Earth Mandalas- digital photos

Hope this helps.

Judy Decker