Re: Printmaking with leaves

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 14:36:24 PDT

Something else you can do with the leaves and watercolor( my 6th gr. enjoys this)
is after you've done watercolor, place bubble wrap or crinkled up plastic wrap on
top of the paited paper. when it dries- rmove plastic. It gives a really neat
crackled or circular effect.
MaryB

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote: While watercolor paint is still wet,